Saturday, December 4, 2010

Last Friday Night (TGIF)




















Although I know it's not wise to use this blog to posts pics of wild nights I have, last night is an exception. I guess Abercrombie & Fitch have parties at clubs every so often here in London town and my friend was invited when she went shopping in London's sole store on the famous Oxford Street. She was allowed to invite friends so I went along and had a great time. I recently bought a point and shoot cam so I could record these nights and it served it's purpose.

Friday night @ club Amika for Abercrombie & Fitch in Central London. Night consisted of free entry, being invited to a table from some dudes sooo free drinks all night, Models everywhere, being offered Absyinth (didnt accept), taking shots straight from a huge grey goose bottle, dancing on top of a couch, meeting (fake) Ronnie from Jersey Shore, befriending the bartenders, going into the staff room, having a photo shoot with two random blonde crazy bitches, and puking in the bathroom right before leaving into the pouring Londeny rain. Typical night.

No comments:

Post a Comment