Monday, December 20, 2010

Snow Day...ermmm Week



I realized that with this blog I've never written much about my London life and this is the perfect opportunity.

So my flight back to good ol' Southern California was scheduled for Sunday Dec. 19th which was yesterday. Starting Friday though, there was a huge downfall of snow! This whole weekend has seen all airports and other major modes of transportation shut down which meant....well I wasn't going anywhere.

My liver hates me because for the past few days, we've been drinking like it's our last. Saying goodbyes that were deemed unecessary because well, there they are still here the next day. It's been wild and very exhausting. I found out the morning of that there was no way I was leaving the country so i called my parentals via gmail phone (which is amazing) and let them have the news.

IM NOT COMING HOME UNTIL CHRISTMAS NIGHT

Yes yes, Dec 25th is the next available flight outta Narnia. There's some reason God is fine with me staying here a week longer and missing Christmas with my family. I intend to just go with the flow and let it ride out. There's not much I can do except take advantage of the weather and have a snow ball fight or too. Plus I can finish Christmas shopping!

xx
Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment