Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Spotlight: DGFU and D-T-Chan Vintage

I feel like I live in a generation where the youth are more creative, independent, and driven to make money by being their own boss. I have friends doing music, film, fashion, blogging, and anything else you can think of. In a world that has decided that it's "the best decision" to get a job that will be safe in the long run, it's quite an inspiration how many are rebelling against the idea and deciding to do what they are truly passionate about. Something many of our parents probably wish they would have done!

Just a quick word on some other Young Enthusiasts I know, both which have just recently dipped their toes in the world of fashion by creating their own brand and started up online clothing stores.


DGFU (Don't Get F*cked Up)
What a crazy name! But it fits perfectly with this guys personality and lifestyle. DGFU was started this year with an idea for a line that exuded casualness with a hint of zest! Or so I think...According to the founder, "Whether in the gym or grabbing a quick cup of Joe, DGFU Clothing is sure to grab the attention of the curious mind!" With a brand name like that, I don't doubt it one bit. Check out his blog which features not only fashion, but posts on celebs, tips for everyday life and just plain ol' life through the eyes of Jayce Baron Sadler. Oh yeh did I mention...he's my older brother! Online store coming soooooon.

Follow updates for the store on Twitter @DGFU_Clothing and Jayce @DrDGFU



Dan-T-Chan Vintage: Yesterday's Tomorrow
This online clothing store has a special place in my heart because not only is the founder a close friend but she was nice enough to ask me to take the clothing shots for her website! Jimanekia Eborn is a student with a passion for fashion (corny sorry) and promises to provide great vintage finds so that you don't have to worry about the madness that is a thrift store. Dan-T-Chan Vintage clothing store is a great place to find awesome vintage clothing for a great price. I'm a huge vintage fan and love a lot of the items so if you're like me, get with it and hit up the online store at http://dan-t-chanvintage.miiduu.com/ !!!

Follow the store on twitter @DantChanVintage and Jimanekia @jimmylala
Also follow her Tumblr ! http://jemini.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment