Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year peeps.



I must say this has been one of theee most epic New Years Eve celebrations I was involved in. Stopped by Chapman, saw some peeps, then headed to Good Ol' LA with one of my favorite people, Marcus Henson. After meeting all his LA friends and changing into fishnet leggings, shorts, a purple see through shirt and an indian headdress, me Marcus and another awesome guy, Derek headed to the LA sports arena for my first rave experience ever. Together As One was such a massive gathering of people!! The music was cool and there was definitely some good vibes between me and the people we came with. I actually got a New Years kiss! All in all I'll never forget last night. It was an amazing end of 2010 and an amazing beginning to 2011.

2010 has got to be one of the best years of my life and I hope life only gets better. Between school, summer and studying abroad in London I've met so many awesome people and made so many life long friends. Let the good times roLL!

Ty
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment