Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Little Piece of Me


This post is just about what me, Tyler Sadler, is currently into. xx

Music: I'm moving away from the hip hop scene some and diving into this new pop/techno vibe that all the mainstream pop artists are releasing. Fun, party related lyrics accompanied by fist-pump worthy techno-ey, bass beats. For example: Rihanna's newest album "Loud", Ke$ha, Katy Perry and anything involving David Guetta. I'm not a great dancer so music that I can just jump, fist pump, and nod my head too works perfect! My current fave is "Who's That Chick" by Rihanna ft. David Guetta.

TV: For a Tv Production Major I don't watch very much TV. But when I do watch TV it's def trash TV. I'm guilty of being a huge Jersey Shore fan. The season premiere of season 3 confirmed this and I really can't wait for the rest of the season. While in London I watch popular British shows like Skins, The Inbetweeners, and Misfits. Skins is about to come out with a new season and also a US version is releasing on MTV starting January 17th. Super excited for both.

Movies: Ummm...I just love a good movie really. I recently watched Black Swan and the Social Network. Those were both great! But then I also love movies like Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World which so many people thought was terrible. I have some strange sense of humor.

Books: Eh, someone recommend me a good one please!

Fashion: Currently loving big slouchy tops over leggings or tights. Cardigans are my heart. My Doc Martens are also one of my favorite reoccurring shoe choices. Winter fashion has a place in my heart. I think that's why I loved London fashion so much. I also like wearing things on my head as many can tell from pictures.

Art: Photography. I need some more practice, my Canon EOS 20D is feeling neglected. I don't have any favorite photographers but I follow a ton of blogs and love just looking through pics that inspire me. Black and White photography is definitely my favorite.

That's about it! A Little Piece of Me.,,

xx
Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment