Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Life on Set






This January I decided to take a class that involves the production of two student written, student produced, student shot, student EVERYTHING, pilots. This is the first interterm session that the film school has decided to make two pilots instead of one during the month of January. I know this class will be a defining point in my quest to find what career I am trying to pursue in the future.

I was assigned to Wardrobe, and just recently was assigned another job as still photographer which is awesome! They both keep me busy. I've been on plenty of sets but not as a crew member. 12 hour days everyday is keeping me drained and somewhat boring since I've been too tired to go out later. Early mornings, early nights...this will definitely help my much needed detox after my three months in London. I've already made a ton of friends and hopefully contacts for any production I may want to do in the future. These kids are talented no doubt and I'm very impressed and continue to be everyday. There is a lot of waiting but it's a good time.

I'll let you know if I survive!

xx
Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment